Propel Fitness Water "Powerwalk"

psudoc64

Reaction score
Looking for the song in the new Propel commercial, that has cameos by Derrick Jeter, John Stamos and a few other celebs. Much appreciated!

Hey there---
That is the divine Mary J. Blige... the song is Family Affair...
s

Ok, I saw this commercial, completely forgot what it was for, but remember really liking the song. Here what was in the commercial: a black woman(curly hair) was jogging around a city setting with an mp3 player hooked in. She runs past all these celebrities (derek jeter is one (i think ><)) one by one, and they stop what they are and look up at her run by. derek jeter is sitting at an outdoor cafe when she runs by to look up and in another instance a model/actor looking guy is getting his photo by paprazzi and she runs by and he looks up. Thats about the best description I can give, any help would be appreciated, even if you can tell me what the commercial was for (like the company or brand etc.) Sorry if it is vague, it is all I could remember.

os1n

I was wondering what the song was that plays in the current Propel Fitness Water commercial.

It is the one where there is a woman walking down the street with headphones on.

I did search, but I couldn't find it, I only found answers to the old commercials!

Hello! I am wondering if someone could tell me who sings the commerical. Actually this song is in two commericals. The commericals is for the Engery Drink Propel also its also for the commerical for HGTV's Buy Me. Any help would greatly appreciated thanks! :)

looking to see if anyone knows what song playing in the powerwalking propel commercial. Some on told me it was Mary J. Blige?

Does anyone know who sings the song in the Propel Fitness Power Walk commercial?
It is the one with a woman listening to headphones power walking through NYC. John Stamos
makes a cameo. The music is kind of Mary J like.

theres a commercial with a lady walking through the city with this music on. some sort of hip hop song, and everyones looking at her and smiling. and at the end it just says "fit has a feeling"
i cant remember the words or anything, but if anyone knows what im talking about could you help??

Does anyone know the song that they play on the fitness water commercial where there is a women walking down a city street? I love it and don't know the name of it.

hey
i cannot remember what was being advertised, but here's the facts:

-baseball player sitting at an outside cafe with his date.
-woman runs by on the sidewalk and he turns his head and looks at her
-i thought the song was by mary j. blige, but its not
-i last saw it played a month or two ago.
-please help! im going crazy because i love that song!

thankyou for your time

Back