Pro & Con of Bush?

taikonaut

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Considering that most people dislike Bush for his actions and others, i want to see if there are people out there who support Bush and would explain with examples some of his positive accomplishments. I've tried researching but most results are criticism of Bush. I'm interested because i want to hear both sides of the story.

here's a link to some ads about Bush, i find some of them hilarious and some of them make me ashame of our president. i also believe that these ads are forms of propaganda thus i want to know if Bush has had some positive acomplishments

Bush in 30 seconds

Well, he does manage to dress himself in the morning..

:lol: I think that you are giving him far too much credit with that assumption :p

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 8 2004, 08:23 PM
Well, he does manage to dress himself in the morning..
This is an ultra page reviver at work.

And no, he doesn't.

Hahah ok he.. manages to remain upright.. most of the time.

Well, this forum is probably not the place to get your pro Bush info because there's not that many bush fans here. I'm actually registered republican and do support him in many ways and there are some ways that he frustrates me as well but I'd rather not get into a debate on here about it because that's what would happen and right now I'm just too tired for that. But I will leave you with this site which granted isn't all about Bush but will provide you with some right-wing point of views. Hope it helps and I admire you for wanting to know both sides.

I will say that Bush has had to deal with much more in his term then most presidents have to. That statement is not meant to try and excuse or defend anything just a true statement.

Wanting to see both sides is great. Thats why I don't talk to anyone about politics because no one does that, they just stay in there little bubble with their head up their ass which makes it hard to talk to them about because they can't seem to pull their head. That is another reason I don't associate with any party, because that is dumb, I'll vote for the best candidate.

:eek: I'm using this post to make my count go up by 1.

George W Bush "It’s no exaggeration to say that the undecideds could go one way or another."

Pro: He's fucking hillarious because of the simple fact that he is a moron.

Con: He is a moron.

Good question; I'm sure I am in some ways.

However, I think it shows something about this country when we question citizens, asking them if they find themselves better than the President, where as the President should be so great, and positive, that we shouldn't have any complaints.

Haha, I didn't mean it like that. I was just calling you a moron also. :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Feb 2 2006, 06:46 PM
Wanting to see both sides is great. Thats why I don't talk to anyone about politics because no one does that, they just stay in there little bubble with their head up their ass which makes it hard to talk to them about because they can't seem to pull their head. That is another reason I don't associate with any party, because that is dumb, I'll vote for the best candidate.
So much aggression. What makes you think that anyone who has an opinion one way or the other hasn't already LOOKED at all facets? Only the very simple-minded among us would vote strictly for one party every time.

I'll vote Republican when McCain runs.

I would have registered Independant but then you can't vote in the primaries. :(

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 2 2006, 07:19 PM
I would have registered Independant but then you can't vote in the primaries. :(
I know right? That's stupid as ten fuckers and I still don't understand it. I only chose Democrat because Green or Independent is basically a joke.

Originally posted by dascoot+Feb 2 2006, 04:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Feb 2 2006, 04:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Feb 2 2006, 06:46 PM
So much aggression. What makes you think that anyone who has an opinion one way or the other hasn't already LOOKED at all facets? Only the very simple-minded among us would vote strictly for one party every time.

I'll vote Republican when McCain runs. [/b][/quote]
Well there are alot of simple minded people then, because everyone I talk to hates Bush and if I ask them why they say "well ahhh, the war and ummmm gas prices." fuck that, they cant elaborate. That is what the TV and their ultraliberal professors told them to think. I'm not saying conservative are any better they do the same shit. It's all dumb and I can see why people don't vote.

I'm done talking about this, it will turn sour soon enough. :ph34r:

Maybe they just don't wanna talk politics with you, hon.

And it's not gonna turn sour. We're all friends here, even if you're too cool for us.

Well when I ask someone "why" and they can't answer it really seem like they don't know.

Well it's not every single person that you've ever talked to, I'm sure. Besides, like you said, it's on both sides. My old boss voted for and kisses the ass of Bush because, and I'm paraphrasing, "He's cute and I like his accent and I hate fags."

I'm just grateful that there are people like Rhonda who may not agree with me on every issue but will at least listen with an open mind.

Back