PONTIAC SOLSTICE COMMERCIAL MUSIC

choppers4ever

Reaction score
ok ppl, need the music for the pontiac solstice commerical where there is a guy driving a black colored solstice, down a white road with railings along his side...and the music in the background is a woman singing.."Open up your mind..." [cant make out rest of lyrics] and then the car stops and disapppears into like black birds/bats or something. ok its very very important for me to get the name of this song....ive looked at the other threads and they're all songs for diff. pontiac car ads...so please give me the music for this specific ad.
thanks soo much

This is some of the best music heard in a TV commercial - I totally agree with your desire to get your hands on it. Here's what I've found out via another thread on another site. This particular music for the Solstice ad where the car turns into a flock of black birds was commissioned by Pontiac specifically for this campaign. They hired writers, producers and musicians for this ad alone. So, let's hear it for originality. Not to mention for a company that is willing to go way out on a creative limb in the marketing of their product so that we take notice. Almost seems like we are taking more notice of the ad, than the car itself. I digress. Sadly, Pontiac has not made this music commercially available. Until they do, we will only hear it when the ad is aired and we happen to catch it on the tube.

awww....seriously that sucks...but here [i really really really want this song] is the link anyway....fingers crossed....:
<http://www.gmcanada.com/english/vehicles/pontiac/solstice/index.jsp>
please really need this song.... :(
thanks

I wrote to Pontiace with a request for information on how to obtain a copy of the music from the Solstice commercial. Here's their response:

"Thank you for contacting the Pontiac Customer Assistance Center. Pontiac takes
great pleasure in hearing your complimentary remarks about the advertisement you saw and appreciates you taking a moment of your time to share your thoughts
about it with us.
I have attempted to research the name and music for the Solstice commercial.
Unfortunately, I have not been unable to locate that information with the
resources available to me. I apologize, as I know that this information is
important to you."

So, there we have it. I guess they tried but, if you ask me, not hard enough. She needs to make additional resources available to her so that we can get to the bottom of this!

Back