Pepsi "Spontaneous Combustion" Jimmy Fallon and Parkey Posey dancing

Originally posted by Spyware@Feb 9 2006, 11:15 AM
Nice find. Now to find a place where I can get the song without buying that CD. iTunes has nothing close. =(
if you have myspace, you can search in music under Newton & you can download the song on one of the pages that pops up.

that's what i did.

if you don't have a myspace, but you really want the song just make one and then delete it.

does anyone know the song and who's it by that is in ther pepsi commercial where Jimmy Fallon and this one girl dance to this techno song?????

The song is called "Streamline" and it is by newton

-Lt. Dan :blink:

They show this commercial non-stop during the red sox games and i always have it stuck in my head. There are no lyrics so I don't know the name of it, lol. I was just wondering if anybody knew what the name of it was. Thank you very much for any help you might have. (btw, the link to the commercial is below)

check the other messages before you make one, because someone else has asked that same question.. plus, crem, if you answer a question, just link the url to the original question by the other person, instead of posting a message, telling them again :blink:

What is the name of the song, or group name that is in the pepsi commerical with jimmy falon.

It sounds like a remix of Newton's "Streamline."

I believe the commercial you are interested in is using the song "Streamline" by Newton.

I just watched it on the world series commercial time. It shows Jimmy Falon and some girl walking down 2 opposite sides of the street and boogieing out to some techno song. It's pretty cool, and it shows Jimmy Fallon doing some dumb things on his side of the street. And it ends with them jumping on the hood of a taxi. Anyone know of the name of this song? It sounds really hot! Any help would be appreciated.

Bruce

I was wondering if anyone knew the song title of the song played during a Pepsi commercial featuring Jimmy Falon and some other woman dancing around in the street. The song is FULL OF WHISTLING Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

Sorry bro, i beat you too it. LOL by 3 min. So they'll prob merge this string with mines lol. SLOW POKE!!! LMAO

Back