Pepsi "Spontaneous Combustion" Jimmy Fallon and Parkey Posey dancing

You know the pepsi commercial where theres the guy dancing, and then the girl dances too, and then they dance on top of the taxi and the guy throws the girl up but she never comes back down, but the guy still keeps on dancing? I want to know the name of the song

Naota: Thanks for posting that song here. We have been looking for it since the Super Bowl. Anyways, we really want to put it on a CD. How did you get it and can you recommend a way that I can download it to my computer?
I love that commercial. It cracks me up. thanks again.

Does anyone know the dance /techno song from the new Pepsi commercial where a man and women dance from both sides of the street ultimately meeting up ontop of a taxi cab dancing together?

Thanks

Whats the song played in the newer pepsi commercial with the guy and the girl dancing with eachother across the street, then end up on top of a taxi with him throwing her. Its got whistling and a tencho beat to it... its so cool hope someone can help out.

wow i thought i recognized him just didnt realize it was jimmy falon thanks for the help!

hey just wondering if anyone knew the song name/artist to that pepsi commercial where the guy who used to be on snl and another girl start dancing across the street from each other to a techno song. man hes got some sweet moves.

Originally posted by L.E.O.@Mar 2 2006, 04:30 PM
hey just wondering if anyone knew the song name/artist to that pepsi commercial where the guy who used to be on snl and another girl start dancing across the street from each other to a techno song. man hes got some sweet moves.
its jimmy fallen he's talking about (former snl cast member)

This was answered about 2 weeks ago, I believe.

The song is "Streamline" by Newton.

And as a side note, I love Jimmy Fallon. <3

Ok, unfortunately I don't know much about this commercial. I heard it while doing homework and only managed to catch the first part of it. There's this guy and I guess he either gets an idea or takes a drink or something and grins and starts dancing.. He ends up doing some weird scooting on his butt or something, and dances on top of a car.. The music is techno-ish.. Perhaps dance.

Sorry for not having more info.

It's threads like this that make me love adtunes (and Naota in particular).

Hi guys, you know that new Pepsi commercial with the techno/dance/club music? (Whatever the hell you define it as :p) They use their new logo, "It's the cola." It starts out as a guy and a girl both walk out of a store or coffee shop, they both take a sip of Pepsi and then start dancing like it's nobody's business. Then they jump on top of a taxi, and the guy tosses the girl up in the air and she flies off screen. He looks up for a moment and then just keeps on movin' to the beat, heh.

Got any ideas as to what song it might be, or is it solely made for the commercial? It was pretty cool. Ever since the 90's ended club and techno has remained underground (at least as far as radio is concerned). It kinda sucks. But anyhoo, grabbing a song like this would be fun. While I'm here, got any recommendations for some new club music?

Thanks guys.

There is a new pepsi commercial out that has Jimmy Fallon in it. He takes a drink and starts dancing around town with this techno song in the background. now for the innevitable question...
Name that tune and artist!

Thanks ^_^

now all i have to do is find the song out in reality and I will have eternal happiness.

Thankyou very much.

Back