panzer dragoon orta XBOX commercial

cletusmanjinka

Reaction score
what's that song on that Panzer Dragoon Orta commercial called? It's that commercial where some lady is flying on a dragon and stuff like that. The music sounds instumental I think I heard a violen in it.

i think it's original music from the game, i dunno the name of the track though, the game rocks :)

The songs Violet by Bones Domingo from the album Graceful Fury, its not actually in the game or based on any in game music but if you look hard enough you can find the disk.

I got the CD about a month ago (great stuff and definitely worth the 7 bucks for anyone who in looking to get it). It is actually not called "Graceful fury" (that is just a line they say in the commercial). The CD is just called "Bones Domingo"

Anyone know where I could download that song from? I searched bearshare and couldn' find anything at all on it, but I know that a lot more people use kazaa, so it might be on kazaa or some other program of the music downloading type. Any help at all is greatly appreciated. thanks

Originally posted by DWad@May 10 2004, 03:57 PM
Anyone know where I could download that song from? I searched bearshare and couldn' find anything at all on it, but I know that a lot more people use kazaa, so it might be on kazaa or some other program of the music downloading type. Any help at all is greatly appreciated. thanks
Don't pirate. Support the artist and spend the $7 for the album! They take PayPal too. It's a good album. It's only seven bucks!

Back