overdue!

Ocean

Reaction score
Hey, I've been around here for a while, but never popped into say hi before.

I've got a question I want to ask, though...if more activity on the forums gives you access to different forums, then...isn't it sort of a weird loop? You need more posts to unlock a general discussion, but when you're limited to the music forums, you won't have that many, no? My mind was just kinda playing with that thought, I was wondering what everyone else thought.

Seriously though, it's a great place here, and a great resource. I'm impressed to see a permanent community here; especially considering how many users sign up to ask one question and then forget about the place, it's nice to see some familiar faces around to answer different questions. Cheers!

Heya :D

I think that the limited number of posts vs access thing might be a way to make sure that members are serious about contributing before just hanging out in the forums using up a bunch of bandwidth or whatever. Just a guess though. Michelle is really the one to ask. ;)

Anyway welcome aboard. :)

Per our FAQ:

As a regular contributor to Adtunes.com you will earn access to certain areas of our Forum that were previously unavailable to you. This is a member “privilege” and is in place to entice more postings from newcomers in relation to the focus of our site.

First and foremost, this is a "music in commercials, movies, etc" Forum. General Discussion is not the purpose of this site, it's just an added feature.

I should really read that stuff from time to time. :lol:

Thanks for answering some questions, I wasn't meaning to hate or complain, I just wanted to see what people had to say about it.

I really mean this sentiment when I say it:

Originally posted by "Ocean"
Seriously though, it's a great place here, and a great resource. I'm impressed to see a permanent community here; especially considering how many users sign up to ask one question and then forget about the place, it's nice to see some familiar faces around to answer different questions. Cheers!

I'm glad this place exists, for what it is; there aren't too many other places you can go to satisfy the tune ringing in your ears. Later.

EDIT: Oh! oh, I realized there is another question I wanted to ask. What's the purpose of the 'adtunes' that winds up in amazon.com links?

To ensure Adtunes.com can remain online as a free service, we are asking all links to online merchants include our affiliate codes. The commissions we make from these links support our site's hosting and bandwidth charges.

The full post is here.

Back