Orlando Florida tourism parents and kids

does anyone know the song in the universal studios commerical where the mom is riding on a roller coaster with her daughter and turns into a little girl? i thought it sounded cool but i cant find what the song is... PLEASE HELP ME!!!

It is the Orlando Tourism commercial.

I looked back about four pages and couldn't find any topic like this, so I made my own...

I'm looking for the music from a recent Universal Studios commercial, where a man and his son enter the park, and become kids or something like that...the song has kind of a 60s pop/rock feel to it...any help would be really appreciated =D

You mean the Orlando Tourism commercial.

What is the song played during the new Disney commercial. It sounds like it is maybe a pop/punk song, very cool!

haha! I'm gonna answer my own question. The song is Time Machine by The Click Five. I think the commercial wasnt actually Disney, but an ad for Orlando and this particular commercial was the one where a mother and daughter are visiting the parks and the mother turns into a little girl. There is also a similar commercial with a father and son.

Dang, I already searched all over the web to find the Click Five answer, before finding this thread... deduct 2.5 points for me. :)

*Points are not a real thing.

I was hoping to find out for my mom the song title and the artist that sings the song in the newest Six Flags commericals. All I keep finding here and online are mentions of the Venga Boys "We Like To Party" song but that isn't the one I mean. My mom likes the one where there is two versions of the commercial- one has the dad turning into a young boy to ride the rides with his son and the other version has the mom turning into a young girl to ride the rides with her daughter. It opens with the lyrics "We are young, we are free" and all I find with similar words is a song by the Moffatts and that isn't it. I used the search function here and didn't find it and I am hoping it is an actual song and not just a studio artist doing the song for just the commercial. THANK YOU so much!

Originally posted by ranmanekineko@Sep 5 2008, 06:27 PM
I was hoping to find out for my mom the song title and the artist that sings the song in the newest Six Flags commericals.
I believe this is an Orlando Florida commercial, not for Six Flags.

I'm pretty sure it's "Alright" by Supergrass. I just downloaded myself.

PS...I love this site (longtime lurker, 1st time poster).

Thank you both so very much! I can't wait to tell Mom I found it here- I knew someone here would know! THANX!!!!!

Back