Oral B Triumph toothbrush

JV1987

Reaction score
Ok this is going to be tough to pinpoint just because I don't think the commercial is run much at all. Regardless, I thought I'd give this a shot.

There is a commercial for the Oral B Truimph toothbrush with 3d cleaning action and the music is fairly generic. It sounds like a keyboard type song with no lyrics of any kind. Again, it could be a generic theme but if anyone knows which commercial I'm talking about and if it's an actual song, I'd be curious to know who made it.

Thanks everyone and have a great holiday!

Jeff

I know exactly the music you're talking about - the one that has a very orchestral "triumphant" theme that recurrs several times. Unfortunately I could not find the North American version of the commercial on the you tube. Only this Dutch version, where the main theme is less apparent. Hopefully someone out there can help us:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHss6xGDcn8[/ame]

It's not that music for sure... I think I've seen that commercial you posted but the one I'm thinking of has a keyboard-type recurring theme... I can't seem to find the commercial at all anymore and I remember it playing on a couple of different channels. I have a feeling this is going to be real tough but I remember it being for the oral b triumph toothbrush with 3d cleaning.

Thanks for the help on this... It's so tough to describe how the music goes so this is going to be very tricky.

Back