Old song -- Answered

Yankee boy

Advanced Member
Reaction score
u kno biggies Hypnotize song? well u kno the beat to it? theres an older song that has like the same beat and it says something with brooklyn in it. does anyone know?...now im gonna eat some rice pudding :)

Check this out:
I've never posted a link before, so if that doesn't work, Biggie sampled Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass' song "Rise" on Hypnotize.

Does that help?

Demmit woman you beat me to it! And I was all essited that I knew the answer.

LOL That's ok, it's not often I get to answer questions anymore.

Im sry.. meganjane but thats not the song. Thnx for ur time tho i really appreciated it. The song im talkin bout sounds real simliar to Hypnotize not exactly alike its by 2 black guys its kinda old.

i heard it on BET it was one of the rap artist top 20 videos or sometin.

hmm i just heard the song again today..darn...didnt catch the name.

I just had to bring this thread back up because its really killing me to know this song it kinda "SOUNDS" like biggies hypnotize song and its by 2 black rappers and kinda old song its got big bass in it and every 4 seconds in teh song u hear a ting** in the background. its something brooklyn thats all i remember.

Just a guess.. Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz "Deja Vu".

It's nowhere near as fast as Hypnotize and.. well anyway, it's got the DING! so it's worth a try, yes?

YES!!!! THATS THE SONG!! DASCOOT you are DABEST! thnx so much my life is complete now ;)

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 30 2005, 04:24 PM
Just a guess.. Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz "Deja Vu".

It's nowhere near as fast as Hypnotize and.. well anyway, it's got the DING! so it's worth a try, yes?
My girl's wikid smaht!!! :D

Back