song help

mstip

Reaction score
it is a techno song .... a female sings it..... she sings.. I've been waiting for this moment for all my life ..... i kno it sounds like phill collins air in the night but after the the part i said up there she does not say oh lord so i know its not a remake of his song .... it is a fast song ... with a good bit of bass .. i heard the song one time and fell inlove with it and now i cant find it or get it out of my head ... so if any one knows or has an idea please tell ...

thanks much

Tip

I have one on my harddrive that sounds like what your describing. She doesnt say "oh lord" in the song. I have quite a few remix's though.

its Dj Kurvy -In The Air tonight (Trippy_Remix).mp3
Thats the exact file name I downloaded it as.

the trippy mix some what sounds like the song i am lookin for .... but the one i am looking for the girls sings in a lil more high pitch voice .... and the part where she says i've beeen waiting for this moment for all my life ... it is a lil more drawn out ... by that i mean its a lil bit longer thanks for all the help .... if you have a remix that sounds like that please tell me and i will try it

Is it Holly McNarland with an added beat?

Forgive me if I am wrong with the name, it's been awhile.

Back