Old Navy in-store

I KNOW IT!! it's a song by "Out Hud" entitled "How Long"
SOURCE: lyrster.com I love it! all I had to do was type in the few words you had posted and it was the 1st result :)

alright, I was in ON and heard a catchy song by a female singer Oct. 26th, 2009. I don't remember ANY words unfortunatly but I know there was a part involving some kind of "la la la" or "oo oo oo" or something of the sort:)

I KNOW IT!! it's a song by "Out Hud" entitled "How Long"
SOURCE: lyrster.com I love it! all I had to do was type in the few words you had posted and it was the 1st result :)

Yep, just like I already posted a month and a half ago in the post above yours...

Hey Neo 979,
Yeah, I saw that after I posted it. Guess I just got excited I thought I could help somene find their tune:)

Hey Neo 979,
Yeah, I saw that after I posted it. Guess I just got excited I thought I could help somene find their tune:)

Well, we always appreciate a helpful attitude. :)

OMG! that is so funny! I was just in Old Navy yesterday and heard this song that i really liked and then when i came home i couldn't find it on google so but anyways if u know what it is it's some guy singing and it's kinda techno beat and one part he says i won't worry my heart over you so if anyone knows that!!

Hi I was in an Old Navy today and heard what sounded like some kind of swing music song lol...but modern. It was sung by a female and the only lyrics I remember are "l o v e love" (like spelling it out and then saying the word). Please help if you can! Thanks!

Back