ok so

Hey I made a dragon out of clay yesterday! But I'l love it if you don't slay him, he's for my brother.

His wing just fell off and dropped behind the oven!! And now I'm covered in dog hair from rolling around on the ground tryin to get it back. :(

There you go, eat it up. It builds character stats, hopefully you are night elf then you get 100% stamina bonus for the next 20 mins. :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 26 2005, 01:13 AM
His wing just fell off and dropped behind the oven!! And now I'm covered in dog hair from rolling around on the ground tryin to get it back. :(
:( You can't find it or you can't reach it?

Originally posted by leone+Oct 26 2005, 01:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Oct 26 2005, 01:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Oct 26 2005, 01:13 AM
:( You can't find it or you can't reach it? [/b][/quote]
I couldn't reach it but I finally stabbed at it with a bamboo skewer, and now he's reuinited with his appendages. :)

:lol:

One of my fridge magnets fell under the fridge the other day. Ovens and fridges must be stopped. :mellow:

Yeah!
Fine you want your precious gaps? Make 'em bigger so my hand can fit! :angry:

And a magic instant-burder machine. That's not too much to ask for. :)

* gets a baseball bat* We can beat it out of 'em. :)

Back