not a commercial, but I think you'll appreciate it

easilywow

Reaction score
epiphanyradio.org was a website posted by morgana. I think anyone who liked the music in the Propel commercial will appreciate this website, as well as those who appreciate "intelligent music." I also highly reccomend checking out The Books website.

That's not bad... thanks for the link. I dig electronica lots. Usually, I find myself going to places like Global Beatz to download DJ tracks that fit that description, but I'm always looking for more sources for good tunes...

"Lamar Behold, as a wild ass in the desert, go I forth to my... uh... downloads. :ph34r:

thanks, that is some pretty crazy stuff...i don't really like music in that type of genre, but that's actually awesome. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Usagi@Aug 13 2005, 05:15 PM
That's not bad... thanks for the link. I dig electronica lots. Usually, I find myself going to places like Global Beatz to download DJ tracks that fit that description, but I'm always looking for more sources for good tunes...

"Lamar Behold, as a wild ass in the desert, go I forth to my... uh... downloads. :ph34r:
wooooowww thank you
I just went to that site and I actually looked in "DJ mixes" instead of tracks, but I found DJ River..and I think it's pretty incredible so far.
yes, definitely yes

Back