Nissan Murano

blacktusk

Reaction score
This may be a Canada Only advert. but i know someone on here has to know it. Its the commercial where the new 2006 Nissan Murano is going down this mountain road. It starts of with a nice bass guitar, and the film effect used is to make it seem vintage but only for a few seconds.

Anyway some one let me know what they think.

thanks.
-B-

The only Nissan song I remember hearing (and knowing) is a song called "Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim. Not sure if its the same commercial, though. Can't really remember. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Originally posted by kai_joshu@May 17 2006, 06:58 PM
The only Nissan song I remember hearing (and knowing) is a song called "Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim. Not sure if its the same commercial, though. Can't really remember. Sorry if I'm wrong.
Thats a wicked song that i fogot about... thanks for reminding me to get that album haha. But no thats not the song.... if i find the clip somewhere on the net i will link to it.. Thanks for you input though!

just a guess but is this commerical w/ a snake? if it is, the song is "We Will Become Silhouettes" by postal service

Don't give up hope, tusk. I'm tryin to find a clip on the net, though the only ones I can find are where the car transforms into a bird/manta ray/paper airplane. I'm still lookin.

Originally posted by kai_joshu@May 27 2006, 03:28 PM
Don't give up hope, tusk. I'm tryin to find a clip on the net, though the only ones I can find are where the car transforms into a bird/manta ray/paper airplane. I'm still lookin.
Thanks man!

Back