Nissan Murano

blacktusk

Reaction score
This may be a Canada Only advert. but i know someone on here has to know it. Its the commercial where the new 2006 Nissan Murano is going down this mountain road. It starts of with a nice bass guitar, and the film effect used is to make it seem vintage but only for a few seconds.

Anyway some one let me know what they think.

thanks.
-B-

kai_joshu

Reaction score
The only Nissan song I remember hearing (and knowing) is a song called "Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim. Not sure if its the same commercial, though. Can't really remember. Sorry if I'm wrong.

blacktusk

Reaction score
Originally posted by kai_joshu@May 17 2006, 06:58 PM
The only Nissan song I remember hearing (and knowing) is a song called "Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim. Not sure if its the same commercial, though. Can't really remember. Sorry if I'm wrong.
Thats a wicked song that i fogot about... thanks for reminding me to get that album haha. But no thats not the song.... if i find the clip somewhere on the net i will link to it.. Thanks for you input though!

truebullfan

Reaction score
just a guess but is this commerical w/ a snake? if it is, the song is "We Will Become Silhouettes" by postal service

kai_joshu

Reaction score
Don't give up hope, tusk. I'm tryin to find a clip on the net, though the only ones I can find are where the car transforms into a bird/manta ray/paper airplane. I'm still lookin.

blacktusk

Reaction score
Originally posted by kai_joshu@May 27 2006, 03:28 PM
Don't give up hope, tusk. I'm tryin to find a clip on the net, though the only ones I can find are where the car transforms into a bird/manta ray/paper airplane. I'm still lookin.
Thanks man!