Nissan Maxima

Cybiolink8000

Reaction score
I hope someone remembers this one.

I've always wanted to know this song. The commercial is like 3 or 4 years old I think. Probably for the 2000 Nissan Maxima. It's driving in a desert and starts doing a power slide kicking up dirt everywhere and the song goes like a guy screaming "Yoooooooooooooow!!" with cool sounding guitar. I think it's an older song, 60's or 70's maybe.

I still hear that one on TV all the time, I think... Except I thought it was for Army or AirForce. Maybe I'm thinking of something else?

YES YES YES!!

FOUND IT!!!

I always wondered what that song was, and I just heard a teeny clip of it on the radio, which reminded me of it, and thanks to the magic of the Internet I found the song, and this site, and I just had to register just to tell you because I'm so thrilled. :D :D :D

Here's the info:

Won't Get Fooled Again
by The Who
On several different albums (according to iTunes), including Who's Next and The Who: Thirty Years of Maximum R&B.

I've found that usually when I don't know what a cool rock song is, it turns out to be The Who: "that song that they played for Paul O'Neill at Yankee Stadium" = "Baba O'Riley"; "the theme song for CSI" = "Who Are You", etc.

HTH!!

Back