nike move campaign from 2002 olympics

sureshot

Reaction score
I know this isnt directly related to the music, but i know there were several topics up a while ago about this ad. In one of them I had posted a link to view the clip (you know the one with all sorts of athletes set against that chilling piano tune perfectly synchronized). I'm trying to find that clip again, but the search dosent turn anything up. I know that the ad agency that produced it had a clip on their site, but I dont know who did it. Also, the link is obsolete from the Nike site. Any help here would be appreciated.

Ah, nevermind, just found it after some more searching. Sorry for taking up the space.

Hey,
Could you help me out, I am searching for that Nike Move commercial too, that piano music and I havn't had the same results in finding the previous thread with it. What is it?

Originally posted by scubaryan@Oct 4 2004, 02:38 PM
Hey,
Could you help me out, I am searching for that Nike Move commercial too, that piano music and I havn't had the same results in finding the previous thread with it. What is it?
See the Sharp Equinos thread. There is a link there where you can purchase the CD containing the music. It is track #12.

Back