Next Food Network Star

Thanks Doctormemory!

Please post if you find out. I love that song and can't find it!

would also like to know this song -- anyone manage to find something? i've had no luck

I'm also wanting to know this song. I've searched everywhere. Please let me know if you discover what it is called!

Thanks.

lol I joined this site just to find out what it's called. please help me out

While these aren't exact matches to the song, "Music Sounds Better With You" by MoodBlast or Lush Life (2 similar versions) and "Here With You" by Robbie Russell have the same sound. They can all be found on iTunes.

Music Sounds Better With you...originally by Stardust in the year 1998, but it even was sampling a Chaka Khan song.

addendum

It is not Stardust's song....same hooks and such but a different song...

Originally posted by scotty4444@May 7 2008, 08:30 PM
addendum

It is not Stardust's song....same hooks and such but a different song...
It's the same song. It's a remix. "Music Sounds Better With You" is one of the most remixed songs ever. With the song title in mind, now all you have to do is search for which remix they used in the commercial?

Don't believe me? The lyrics are the same.

This song has been bugging me for a week now. I even just signed up specifically for this song.

But no, it`s not `Music Sounds Better with You,`by StarDust. Sure, the beat and the sound structure are very similar, but the lyrics are not the same.

I think I`m going to have to badger the Food Network if I don`t get the answer soon.

Ness 151.....
The lyrics are not the same.
Food Network Star song....."fire burning in my eyes, crazy, fire burning in your eyes"
Startdust.....music sounds better with you, love might bring us back together
cleary not the same...
We all like the song...so why fight.

Still nothing on this? I emailed Food Network but got no response yet...

Hi all...

Just joined because I am in the same boat as everyone...it's such a catchy tune! I just found it!!! It is by Stardust and it is called "Music Sounds Better with You" but it's the House De La Funk mix. Found it on you tube...here's the URL:

Enjoy!!!

Why are people still hung up on the idea that it's "Music Sounds Better with You,"?

Sure, its the same baseline, but the Stardust song doesn't have the violins and the lyrics aren't the same.

The Food Network mystery song probably did sample Stardust, but its not the same song.

Back