Next Food Network Star

Originally posted by 20petal06@May 19 2008, 05:16 PM
this is the song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw3_zCjMmec...&watch_response
From listening to the clip and reading the comments I gather this person edited and looped it together from the commercial to a make a longer track, like the somewhat infamous Clorox loop that some people thought was real.

I guess no one has gotten a response from The Food Network yet :(

Yeah, it sounds sort of weird, probably looped... I still haven't heard from Food Network either!

Originally posted by doctormemory@May 2 2008, 02:52 AM
I just emailed food network.

:ph34r:
They said:

Due to copyright issues, most production companies use original scores composed by musicians from their own in-house music departments. As in this instance, we were not provided with any specific information such as song titles, composer's names, or information on whether the scores are available for purchase.

We do, however, thank you for your interest in our programming!

Best regards,

Scripps Networks Customer Service

:eek:

Thanks to whomever posted the link to the Youtube "video". I, too, am kind of frustrated that no information is being released by Food Network because I really dig this song!

I'm the one who made the Mixdown of the song. The real song is not out there according to a friend who works at Food Network, so I made that Mix to atleast satisfy some who wanted it on their iPod.

If we are talking about the same song, its by a band called Abandon and the song is called Live It Out.

I'm looking for the newest one from Summer 2011--someone said it sounds like Coldplay, but IDK for sure...Help?

Back