New Years Resolutions

Originally posted by goodasgold@Dec 26 2005, 08:02 PM
I resolve to have 1000 posts by the end of the year. :unsure:
you CAN do it just...i dunno....post a lot

i wish i could, but if i roundhouse kick anyone, i'll only hit knee caps. that just isn't worth the trouble

Sure it is, they can't attack you for Xboxes when their kneecaps are floating around in their thigh area.

I made my old manager this shirt. Make sure you flip the shirt to see the back. God she was hot and only like 3 years older than me. Too bad she had a boyfriend. :(

I don't do grammar right, you should know that by now. All that matters is that she liked it and still wears under her work shirt even today.

Well I gotsta roll out, me and ma boyee C $$$ Silk are hittin up the Best Buy, ya hear? Peace out!

Originally posted by Donutos+Dec 26 2005, 11:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Donutos @ Dec 26 2005, 11:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goodasgold@Dec 26 2005, 01:02 PM
I resolve to have 1000 posts by the end of the year. :unsure:
don't do it, don't pass the point of no return [/b][/quote]
:lol: I meant by the end of 2006. My New Years resolution doesn't kick in until Jan 1st. I joined this site in Jan of 2004 and my post count is pretty measly. I figure 1000 posts by next year is achievable. ;)

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 26 2005, 01:07 PM
DON"T DO IT, IT ISN"T WORTH IT!
Yeah, we didn't buy anything, there was too many people there so we walked in and then walked right out.

i do that even when i'm suppose to be working. and you know what else sucks? i appeared on tv because the stupid cameraman was filming the crowds and pointed the damn camera at me while i was helping (or rather acting like i was helping) a customer.

nah, i don't believe in that whole preserving one's memories. that's why i forget a lot of things. like what i was talking about for instance. what was i talking about?

Back