New Years Resolutions

Curves was not for me, I went for like a month. I've been going to the high-class fancy pants gym near my work since August, I just haven't been in like 2 weeks b/c I've been too busy. I feel like a fat ass now! Tuesday is the Big Day to get back at it!

You should try my revolutionary new diet of sitting and playing videogames and only drinking juice and eating one super huge meal a day. It works great.

:huh: Dicky-do? If you mean I will be fat by the time I'm 30, I dont really care.

Well it's good you have your priorities straight. :)

dicky-do = your stomach sticks out further than your dicky do.

*Must look smokin'-hot in wedding dress*

The guest list won't stop growing........I wanted a SMALLLLL wedding...... :o

What ev errrr you're already a smokin hot baby. Did you decide on at least the time of year yet?

Ok here's my resolution: Start contributing something to the human race.

Nope, no clue yet. I just keep findin' out that this is going to cost some serious cash, and I'm not please about that. I really don't feel like feeding 200 of my closest friends for $10K.

:lol: :lol: You can do like my mama and make the reception a potluck. :leela:

omg, that's such a good idea! :lol: No one ever remembers the food at weddings! They would def remember a potluck! :D My mom might have a stroke, but oh well!

Originally posted by MeganJane@Dec 30 2005, 07:59 PM
Nope, no clue yet. I just keep findin' out that this is going to cost some serious cash, and I'm not please about that. I really don't feel like feeding 200 of my closest friends for $10K.
Have that wedding at like 2pm cause then everyone has already eaten lunch and too early for dinner. :ok:

ireland? hear its nice im going there

btw tell her not to have it first week before easter holiday.... :unsure: my classmates get drunk easily and keep looking for booze...they might pop in and sing part-time lover in karaoke

and im pretty sure that one dude will attempt to put the cake in his pants :(

Back