NBA I Love This Game

phatman0

Reaction score
it's like a classical piece some woman harmonizing i think, one of them has steve nash dribbling through defenders and then finger rolls the ball as channing frye tries to block it, another one has like manu ginobli of the spurs getting hacked and getting back up, another one has dwyane wade blocking a shot and throwing an alley-oop to shaq, all of these commercials have the same song and they are all followed by a phrase of wisdom some are by confiusios another one was by some other guy, i hope you guys know which i talk about, please help :)

i know exactly what you're talking about. in fact i just saw it and jumped on here to see if anyone has posted about this commercial already. unfortunately, i don't know what the melody is called, and i'm looking for the same answer.

hey there guyz! this is my first post!!! i've been searching far and wide for this song!! it appears on the new NBA I LOVE THIS GAME commercials where they play a video clip of highlight and then show a quote of an influential person i.e. Ghandi, M.L.K. it sounds almost like a "holy" instumental. N E HELP!?!?!? THANKS!

i've been searching for this song it appears on the new NBA I LOVE THIS GAME commercials where they play a video clip of a highlight and then show a quote of an influential person i.e. van gogh. It's pretty much an instrumental of something.

thanks

Would like to know the name of a song. This particular commercial had the Mavericks Dirk Nowitzki making a run to the net in slow motion. The music was a womans voice, almost ethereal/cathedral like (similar to Enya/Diane Arkenstone).
The commercial ended as an official NBA commercial with "I Love This Game".

does anyone know the music/song that plays in the background during the NBA's I Love This Game Commercial, they show inspiration quotes and stuff, so far i've seen the Earl Boyskin, Steve Nash, Vince Carter and Yao Ming ads, i was wondering if anyone knew what that music or song is.

Anybody know the song from that NBA TV commercial with various buzzer beaters/cool plays. The music is fast-paced and intense, I think it's played with some kind of string instrument. At the end of the one I saw, the final clip is Chris Bosh's three-pointer to beat the 76ers, and right after that the NBA logo and the words "I Love this Game" move into view. If anybody knows the song from this commercial, I'd love to know because it's a really good song.

I'm looking for the song used in the NBA commercial which features a player jumping and then showing the Booker T. Washington quote "Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way". The music is a simplistic tone with a humming background.

Don't know but would love to find that song. No one seems to know what it is.

I've been searching for the music in this commercial for months and can't find it. Please help!

I have been looking for this song for over a year and have yet to find the artist or song name. It was used in the "I Love This Game" ads for the NBA several times. Please don't just say "sounds like Enya or Sarah Brightman" lol. Your help is greatly appreciated and I look forward to discovering the song.

I'd like to add this one to the list:
Has anyone had luck finding the artist of the background tune?

It sounds SO familiar but can't come up with it.

Did anyone try contacting the press office at the NBA HQ? Surely they have been asked...

Back