NBA Finals

unctarheel73

Reaction score
There is a song that they play in the NBA Finals right after timeouts and before ABC goes to break and they play different motown hits and there is one song where there are ladies singing in a high pitched voice and it sounds like they are saying "workin on the man..." or "workin 9-5" or something, it isnt dolly partons 9-5 but it sounds like 3 or 4 ladies singing in high voice and i cant find it any help would be appreciated :D Thanks

no, it wasnt, it was a R&B song, from the 70's or 80's with a Motown star.. or stars i should say

DURING THE NBA FINALS THIS YEAR ON THE SCOREBOARD THEY WERE SHOWING A SORT OF CLIPSHOW WITH THE PISTONS IT HAD THIS COOL SONG DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THAT SONG IS?

During one of the highlight reels when the game came back from a commerical played a short clip of a song. All i could really make out was what sounded like...
"that't the sound of the rockets..."

i could be wrong but it's something like that. sounded like an alternative/hard rock song. PLEASE HELP! :]

Anyone know the opening theme music for the Dallas Mavericks introduction? The part where they call their name and run out.

does anyone know the opening song for the Mavs @ miami?...like when they do the roll call at the begining of the game

Does anybody know what song was played right after the National Anthem and was used to introduce the Heat bench for tonight's (6/18) game? I know I've heard it before but I can't figure out what it is.

ColonelBlue, "Bring 'em out" by T.I. and Jay-Z.

FactorMiedo, I'm looking for the same thing. It's a really common techno song too -I just can't place the name and artist. If anyone knows, please post B)

thatsmyjam

Yeah I remember "Bring 'em out" being played but I thought that was for the starters? I remember some other song being played for the bench.

Does anyone know who sings the song with the lyrics "All or Nothing" that has been running throughout the Finals? I want to say Tom Petty since he did the intro song, but I figured I'd ask here and hopefully someone knows for sure.

Anyone know what them i am talking about, theres no words its just a theme, and its not tom petty or anything like that, they played it right after the heat won and it went to commercial and it showed dwayne wade celebrating and pat riley jumping around...its a theme going into some commercial breaak

thanks for the help guys

Can anyone help me out????? The was a song at the end of the NBA Finals. It was "Welcome to the Terrordome" by Public Enemy but it was a different version/mix than the original. Can anyone say what it was??? Thanx

Does anybody know who plays the instrumental version of California Dreamin? They've been playing it during the NBA Finals in games 3, 4 and 5 in L.A. right before they cut to commercial. It's a jazzy version with some horn instruments.

Back