Napoleon Dynamite

Reaction score
Does anybody know what the name of the song is when Napoleon's dancing infront of the whole school on stage?

Isn't it the same song as the ad that shows him doing the same?

The ad uses "Canned Heat" by Jamiroquai. Link goes to available audio sample, track 1.

oh my god i love that song, it was so great to hear napoleon grooving to it.

i have to say. NAPOLEON DYNAMITE WAS MY FAVORITE MOVIE I SAW THIS SUMMER

kbv2 release on dvd 2nd fav(!)

What song is playing at the end when he is playing tetherball with Deb?

Anyone know the name if the tune? It's been stuck in my head, but I don't know any specific words. Just the feeling that it gave. It's in the start of the film where the credits are being "placed" on a table.

Gah.....figures that once I post it, I find the name of the song.

It's The White Stripes - We're Going Be Friends for anyone that wanted to know.

'We're Going to be Friends' by THE WHITE STRIPES.

Listen to sample here (Track 9).

I was right - if a little slow!!

Does anyone know the name of the song that Napoleon and the other kids are signing to at the front of the class? Its a girl singing and more slower music...I can't recall any lyrics except for something about 'love is a river' and I don't think that it's on the soundtrack....

I'd check here first since there are 42 tracks on the soundtrack. If that fails, IMDB is always a good back up.

It's possibly "The Rose" by Bette Midler. The chorus is "They say love, it is a river..."

Sappy 70's ballad/standard.

Anyway, maybe that's it.

Yes! Thank you, it is Bette Midler! I just checked again and its not on the soundtrack...well anyways thanks again!

napolean dynamite was a horrible movie no real plot, only funny parts were when lafonda came and when he drew that picture of trisha.

What's the song playing at the end of Napoleon Dynamite?

Its right after Napoleon's flippin sweet dance, but right before playing tetherball with Deb.

Its playing as he walks down the street to see Kip & Lafawnduh board the bus, the grandma kissing Tina and Uncle Rico practicing with his broken arm.

I can't find it on the CD or on imdb's soundtrack listing.

hmm, i dunno that song but do you kno the song that was playing when napolean and that girl were playing tetherball at the end? o by the way that movie sucked

Back