Mystic River

Nilo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm not sure who's seen the trailer for Mystic River. I would be eternally grateful to the person who knows the dramatic song used in the end. Knowing where to get it so I can listen to it non stop would be a bonus!
-Natasha

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
You can view the trailer on the official Mystic River website.

As for the music, keep an eye out on this page at Soundtrack.net -- they post information about the music in movie trailers, but Mystic River hasn't been updated/added to the database yet.

You might also check the soundtrack from the movie, which is available later this month from Amazon. It might be included.

Hope that helps! :)

Nilo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
It'll hold me off for a while, thanx

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
:lol:

hmm... wonder why soundtrack.net hasn't updated for this trailer yet -- i've seen it on tv a few times now. :unsure:

Finchy

Advanced Member
Reaction score
CD Universe has the track listing. There's no clips though, so I don't know which song it is. It's been available for purchase since Tuesday.

jca

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Barnes & Noble is really good about having samples of all the tracks on CDs listed there. (Now only if Amazon.com would do a better job of that...) Anyway, you can hear samples of all of the tracks off of Mystic River at their site.

Gio

Reaction score
Hello there, new here but have always used this website for questions about movie trailer songs, I Was wondering if yall could help me. The song that plays at the end of the mystic river trailer Official website

Cosmo

Reaction score
Sorry, Its Hymn 2 by Craig Armstrong. Its hard to make out when you heard Hymn 2 (other instraments play with it) but you can hear it in the background and the mood beat.