My Tech Support

you know there was this family guy episode where they put women's hands in water to make them pee in their sleep.... however they were all pregnant.....and i guess you can guess the result

A friend and I tried that once at a slumber party to someone and they didn't pee. They just knocked the bowel of water all over.

Maybe it does on some people but not on others. :) She wasn't pregnant though either.

I'm pretty sure it does work on some people, we did it to some kid at camp once.

:lol: what a

:unsure:

:angry: that was a bad thing of you to do

( :lol: )

I put toothpaste in a girls ear (Donna) at a slumber party when I was 9. Yea she's a stripper now

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 14 2005, 07:54 AM
I put toothpaste in a girls ear (Donna) at a slumber party when I was 9. Yea she's a stripper now
Yeah, I know her. ;)

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 14 2005, 10:54 AM
:lol: Traumatized for life.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 14 2005, 10:41 AM
A friend and I tried that once at a slumber party to someone and they didn't pee. They just knocked the bowel of water all over.
:lol: :lol: *yawning* "I don't wanna pee." *rolls over, knocking the bowl over in the process*

:lol:

Yeah well you gotta use like a whole pot or a bucket. Completely emerse their hand and the water should be just shy of hot. ;)

We know Fitz auditioned for a fraternity :p

I've always wanted to do the shaving cream one

Pledged. :p

Which one? There's a lot of things you can do with shaving cream.

The one where you put it in their hands and then tickle their nose with a feather? :p

:lol:

actually, if you pu toothpaste on someone's face they will wake up cuz it feels too cold.
BUT, the fun thing to do is to put the toothpaste on the person's hand. they wont wake up cuz your hands are used to the cold. THEN you tickle their nose..... :D

Back