My pet tarantula

you know, these crickets are so dumb, they keep drowing themselves in the water thats meant for the spider........... anyways. yeah Terri's alright, but how about a name that's not really a name, but more like a word or something like someone said before, Towelie or Butters (that's too cute)

Originally posted by manintights89@Aug 12 2005, 12:49 AM
Does he kill dinosaurs?
He says "He'd kick the crap outta any dinosaur in the land."

:lol: @ the :nerd:

yeah Stainly the Spider........ but what's with the stain. It's not dirty!

Originally posted by andy@Aug 12 2005, 12:50 AM
How about... Stain!

Come, Stain!
That never gets old Andy. No seriously. It's a real gem.

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 12 2005, 12:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 12 2005, 12:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manintights89@Aug 12 2005, 12:45 AM
melissa did you see my pic? :)
Yep. ;)

Call him Turock. That's my husband's dwarf's name in World Of Warcraft. [/b][/quote]
ur husband's a nerd!?!?!?! hehe, i cant run games on my computer...i wish i could, so i could play some counter strike

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 12 2005, 12:51 AM
yeah Stainly the Spider........ but what's with the stain. It's not dirty!
You're fucking kidding right!?

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 12 2005, 12:49 AM
you know, these crickets are so dumb, they keep drowing themselves in the water thats meant for the spider........... anyways. yeah Terri's alright, but how about a name that's not really a name, but more like a word or something like someone said before, Towelie or Butters (that's too cute)
that was me...just come on...give him one of my wicked suggested names so i could show off that you took one of my suggestions...then i could sleep soundly tonite..hahaha, just kidding guys :!@#$:

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 12 2005, 12:56 AM
Why does Turock sound familiar.
I think I told you the name before. Or maybe it was Scythe. :unsure:

Aldrin, you're a genius. I'll call it Token, you happy now?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 12 2005, 12:57 AM
nope
Come, Stain = CUM STAIN. As in Semen stain. As in... Monica Lewinski's "Purple Dress."

Back