MTV Sunday Stew

There is a new comercail on MTV with the hosts of the 3 sunday stew shows.. The song has a wemons voice over a piano..

THANKZ TV

I'm pretty sure you're describing the ad discussed here, and that's actually a man's voice singing.

does anyone know the name of the song that is on the current mtv sunday stew shows commercials, the lyrics read "what about your friends, everybody's got friends". I don't know the name i've tried searching but can't find can anyone help???????????????

focus fanatic

this has already been asked (i know cause i asked about it!!!) The song is called "Mounds of Money" by The Capital Years.

does any one have a copy of the song they could email to me cuase im dying to get my hands on it but cant find it anywhere to download...

Originally posted by 5150filmer@Nov 17 2004, 11:27 PM
does any one have a copy of the song they could email to me cuase im dying to get my hands on it but cant find it anywhere to download...
Did you read page one of this thread? The song is available from their website...

Hey, does anyone know what song is playing during the commercials on MTV for the new seasons of Punk'd and Viva La Bam. Some of the lyrics say "Hey, watch me" or something like that, I could be wrong. Thanks!

Please add more details about the song (any more or exact lyrics, etc...), rather than just posting the word "bump."

sorry its really hard to discern much about the song since Ashton and others are talking over most of it. However theres only 1 commercial out now for the new seasons of Punkd/Viva La Bam that have music. All you have to do is watch MTV or Vh1 for 20 mins and you'll see it.

Does anyone know the name of the rock song they play for the new MTV show countdown for the sunday stew?

no thats not it, that thread dates back to november... this one is new like its been out maybe a little bit over a week

Yea, ur right. Its on the new pimp my ride commercial. That might be a tough one.

Yes I started a thread about this song too! The only lyrics I made out from the song were "Hey, watch me." I need to know this song! Thanks!

There's a little bit of lyrics audible in the Sunday Stew commercial... they say "Hey watch me" then you can't really hear after that.

Back