MTV I Want a Famous Face

Thank YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! i REALLY APRECTIATE IT! I like this song YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MTV I Want A Famous Face

Here's a song I keep hearing on MTV that I want to know. Most recently it was on I Want A Famous Face, the chick who wants to look like Brooke Burke. It plays right as the girl is leaving her apartment in her car on the way to a bikini model contest. About 4 minutes into the show.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions! :D

does anyone know the intro music played on I want a famous face everytime the show comes back from commercial? ;)

ive been searching and searching for a while.... its a shorter piece of what is used as the theme song for show...

sounds just like the postal service but its not the postal service because i have every song they've ever made...

is there a way to call mtv or email someone or something to find out ?

bump... i want a famous face... feat. a girl who wants to look like carmen electra was on tonight.... any watch it and catch the theme/transition song?

it re-airs wednesday at 8 pm on mtv
then again another episode wednesday at 10:30 on mtv
and friday at 10:30

if someone could please watch and see if they recognize the theme song it would be much appreciated

Not sure if you guys have answered this but can you tell me the name of the tune at the end credits of famous face. Now i live in the UK and don't know if the tune is different from the US version but it is bugging me. cheers!

pleasseee help me outtt

ok im new to this website and I see you all are good at what you do.i got a tough one only because they don't show this show anymore and they don't have the episodes online.i hope someone has knowledge and memory like an elephant.

ok so on the MTV show called "I want a famous face" season 2 episode 3 a guy named Jay wanted to be like Arnold Schwarzenegger, and during that episode there was a song played like an Indian beat sounding thing nice and kinda slow. I can not find this song at all .anyways I hope yall can help . One Love

Back