MTV Cribs VMA edition

graywolf181

Reaction score
I reallly Want to find out the song used during part of the show. It was right

before josey scot's part. It showed the drummer for no doubt talking. I want to

know the name of the song used in the backrgound of this part of the show.

GUYS THE PART OF THE SONG THAT IS PLAYED IS JUST GUITAR. NO LYRICS. IT HAPPENS AT ALMOST THE END OF THE EPIDSODE. IT IS PLAYED RIGHT BEFORE THE PART OF THE SHOW WERE THEY SHOW JOSEY SCOTT SHOWING OFF HIS MOON MAN FOR THE SONG ON THE SPIDERMAN 1 SOUNDTRACK Hero - Chad Kroeger (feat. Josey Scott) .

you can check this thread that lists a lot of music used in various MTV shows... It might help.

I'm trying to find a list of songs played during a special addition of cribs in which they showed a bunch of houses by musicians only (I think). The special was host by the Ying Yang Twins (I'm not talking about the episode that includes the Ying Yang twins) I think the special had something to do with the MTV music awards coming up that day. The year was 2004 or 2003. Which ever year it was when the VMA were hosted in Miami and the stars arrived on boats.

Anyway the song I'm look for plays near the end of the episode. It's nothing but guitar. It sounds like (THE VERY BEGINGING) of Lucky Boys Confusion "Breaking Rules".

The song is also featured on vh1 "The Fabulous Life of Celebrity children" the 2006 edition.
it plays during Bruce and Demi Moore's kids section where they talk about the next celebrity kids to become stars.

I WISH THEY WOULD JUST HAVE THE SOUNDTRACKS FOR THE EPISODES ONLINE :( or at least someone I could email.

If you could help it would mean a lot to me. :) Thanks

Back