MTV 8th & Ocean

Okay, here's the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DS5ZESCX

Sorry for the grainy quality. I have a sucky capture card and I compressed the file as small as possible without neglecting what quality the file has. Good luck and thanks in advance to anyone that can identify the song.

They used a song called "Inside and Out" by Feist in one of the commercials, which I was desperately searching for... it's really hot. I'm not sure if this is the song you were wanting to find though, because it's not in French/doesn't sound French. BUT Feist has a song called "Mushaboom" that I think might have been in the commercial... is this it? You can preview/download them on iTunes.

^
I don't think it's that.

I'm looking for a song from an 8th and Ocean commercial too.
Except mine isn't with twin girls, but one girl who talks about being a model since age 15 and her first gig was in Paris. And then a black guy who talks about modeling too.

The song has no lyrics (I think) and it seems electronic/house-y.
I LOOOOOVE IT!

Anyone know?!?!

Thanks!

Originally posted by eddieee@Feb 18 2006, 04:42 PM
^
I don't think it's that.

I'm looking for a song from an 8th and Ocean commercial too.
Except mine isn't with twin girls, but one girl who talks about being a model since age 15 and her first gig was in Paris. And then a black guy who talks about modeling too.

The song has no lyrics (I think) and it seems electronic/house-y.
I LOOOOOVE IT!

Anyone know?!?!

Thanks!
yeah My commercial is alot like the one that Eddieee was talking about,
please help me. this song is driving me up the wall.
I think amybe eddieee to.

I don't know the artist or the name of the song but if anybody knows it.
I'd br greatfull thanks y'all

OH MAN!! I know exactly what song you're talking about because I've been trying to search for it for a while and I can't find it!! I really hope someone can find it soon. But if no one can, I guess I'll try and continue my search.

Originally posted by Bottled_Scorn@Feb 14 2006, 07:09 PM
Okay, here's the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DS5ZESCX

Sorry for the grainy quality. I have a sucky capture card and I compressed the file as small as possible without neglecting what quality the file has. Good luck and thanks in advance to anyone that can identify the song.
this may sound stupid but i clicked on the link and the page loaded but i dont see a video anywhere. where do i play it?

ah disregard the previous message. sorry. there was an advertisement in the way and i finally realized. i see it now.

thanks mondebeau I found the Song! It IS from the "Brazilian Girls" the song is "Don't Stop.
thanks again and enjoy!

OMG
THANK YOU SO MUCH
THIS IS THE SONG!
(DON'T STOP)

AHHHHHHH!
THANKS SO MUCH!

Originally posted by Bottled_Scorn@Feb 14 2006, 04:35 PM
I've recorded the commercial in an attempt to decifer the lyrics and the song appears to be in a foreign language. French maybe? All I know for sure is that it's a female singer singing it
yes ive made a post about 8th & ocean before... i mentioned the song 'dont stop' in the other post: http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...&+ocean

but based on the description of that song given by bottled_scorn... it sounded more like "homme" by the brazilian girls because she's singing in french.

youre welcome though, glad you guys found it. ;)

There's a song in the most recent commercial they made where they just montage through all the cast and show clips of the show and the son in the backgroud is kind of a dance beat with a muted voice. the voice is too distorted to make out any lyrics and i can't tell if it's male or female, has anyeone seen it??

Originally posted by Danie450@Feb 12 2006, 08:51 AM
I saw this new commercial for 8th and ocean, an mtv show thats coming soon. There is 2 twin girl models, and theres a lady talking about them. The music thats playing in the backround, anyone know it?
Whatever happened to finding that song?? i really want it!!

Yeah what about what this post was originally about, the one with the 2 twin girls & the french song?

Back