MTV 8th & Ocean

mondebeau

Reaction score
MTV 8th & Ocean

I was flipping through channels and landed on a commercial about a new reality television show on MTV (called 8th & ocean = fashion models who are working in Miami Beach blah blah).

Anyway, I'm not sure how many commercials they've shot for this but I've seen 2.

The first commercial I saw had a song by the Brazilian Girls titled"Don't Stop".

What I've been dying to figure out is the song in the second commercial.

Hopefully someone on here can help me out.

P.S. The 2nd commercial song also has female vocals on it. That's all I remember. :unsure:

The name of the song featured on the trailer for 8th & Ocean is "Beautiful Love" by The Afters.

Hey Does Anyone Know The Song That Came Towards the Middle-End of the Trailer From 8th and Ocean on MTV??

Here a Link where you can view it

MTV 8th And Ocean

Originally posted by Cool276@Feb 7 2006, 09:33 PM
The name of the song featured on the trailer for 8th & Ocean is "Beautiful Love" by The Afters.
You can listen to an audio sample of the song here, track 1. Also available for download from .

Hmm, that song "Beautiful Love" by the Afters doesn't have female vocals (from what I heard) and so I think that Mondebeau may be looking for "Inside and Out" by Feist, because I know they use that song on one of the commercials.

Yeah, Feist - Inside and Out is the song from the commercial. I was trying to figure out who it was too and only knew that the lyrics were "Baby I can't figure it out your kisses taste like honey..." Thanks!

Thank you everyone. Yes, it IS feist.

I knew the vocalist sounded familiar.

Thank you once again. :D

In the 8th & ocean comerical on mtv theres one where this girl is wearing a blue dress and really long pearls..well n the bacround theres this slOw 80's beat song !!

hOpe u can find it

Oh my gosh I have been looking for the same exact thing for like the past two weeks! pleaaase let me know if you find out what it is!

I saw this new commercial for 8th and ocean, an mtv show thats coming soon. There is 2 twin girl models, and theres a lady talking about them. The music thats playing in the backround, anyone know it?

Originally posted by ledzepgrl@Feb 7 2006, 10:47 PM
"Inside and Out" by Feist, because I know they use that song on one of the commercials.
Audio sample available from and Amazon, track 9.

Was it the commercial that was on after that one show like 2 nights ago and they had a 5 min preview of the show? I want that song they played towards the end..

No it was just a commerical, theres the two twin girl models, and that lady is talking about them. It sounds like a orchestra strings type of music.

This song is driving me crazy. I must have it! It has a great infectious beat to it that I can't get out of my head.

I've recorded the commercial in an attempt to decifer the lyrics and the song appears to be in a foreign language. French maybe? All I know for sure is that it's a female singer singing it and that this commercial seems to always pop up air during TRL and has for the past couple of airings now.

Back