Mitsubishi

yomama1790

Reaction score
You know that new Mitsu commercial, the one with all the people standing on the side of the road while the car drives by them. What is that song that they play?? I've heard it before but I don't remember what it's called! Thanks!

Do you remember any of the lyrics or if its a male or female singer? I don't think Ive seen that commercial yet.

I saw the same commercial yesterday, and it drove me crazy trying to remember where I heard that song...

R.E.M. "Draggin' the Line" from the Soundtrack Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

I'm not 100% sure if the version heard of "Draggin' The Line" in the ad is the R.E.M. cover or the original by Tommy James & The Shondells. (I thought it was the original though...) Both links go to available audio samples.

This commercial has been playing the past two weeks. It shows a long line of orange jump-suited workers in a line on the side of the road while the car goes by. The music says something like "back in the line" or "back of the line" during the chorus and has a great bass line. I don't remember the actual model of Mitsubishi, I don't think it's the Galant cause that's the Horndog song or w/e....Any help? :blink:

I forget what car or brand they were selling, but they were playing an old 60s song which had the lyrics "Getting around, Getting around" and at the end we hear part of the lyric "I Feel fine". Could someone help me with this song?

the commerical i saw the other day featured a mitsubishi eclipse, and the main chorus was "i feel fine, peace of mind" the car was getting spalshed with water and so were the row of guys standing next to it.........
also......
i saw another commercial for smirnoff ice black that featured matt kenseth and had a steering wheel taken off and the wheels themselves taken off...there was a hip-hop song in the background.............
any help...........thanks a bunch.
-k

I can't think of off the top of my head right now what kind of car this is a commercial for but there's a bunch of people in red jump suits along the side of the road all right next to eachother as the car drives down a road through different weather conditions if my memory serves me right. Some of the lyrics, I think are "I feel fine, I'm having a good time". Thanks in advance.

what is the song title of the mitsubishi commercial with lyrics get back in the line?

what mitsubishi commerical was it? if it was the one with all the men and women in the red coveralls. the name was draggin' the line by tommy james and the shondells

I just saw the car commercial again. It's been around a few months. The car, I think, is a Mitsubishi, but am not 100% sure. There are these mechanic-types standing in a curving line with white lab coats, the pavement is wet, the car is winding around, and the car stops, mechanic checks the tire, and then, car drives away. Not sure what the commercial is for. The song? "Towin' the Line"? I want to say it is Tommy James and the Shondells, but it is a 60's song. "I'm talkin' bout peace of mind", and the guy sings, Towin (or holdin') the line, then the same words, octave lower, trumpets in background. Help, please! Sorry--didnt have time to tape the commercial--Alison.

Haven't seen the commercial, but it definitely sounds like "Draggin' The Line" by Tommy James and the Shondells.

Back