Mitsubishi Outlander

been watching this new commercial for the past few days and it's killing me. LOL
what is the name of that song playing during this new Mitsubishi Outlander commercial? any ideas?

yeah, I went searching through this site to see if it wasn't already posted as a topic. sorry, guess I didn't go far enough back. LOL

yeah, it was "Blindness" from The Fall...although, the song on the Mitsu website was pretty catchy too?

any ideas who that would be? LOL

Which car model? What is the action in the spot? Any lyrics?

I find over 25 spots in 2006 for Mitsu.

Hi Spudnut.
I have only seen the end of the ad, where I can hear the singer say "I was walking down the street". It may be Iggy Pop, it has that kind of energy. I will look for the commercial again, so I can report what is happening in the ad.

THANKS!:)

Hey im sure you guys have answered this question already and i appolgize if you have, but i havent been able to find it in the search and im runnin out of time

The New pontiac commercial, its the one with the suv that drives to the beat of the song, and the comercial is saying it can out drive,play,rev,live,etc and its very gray colored comercial

very alternitive sounding music, please and thanks for the song title

yeah no not one of those, ilooked thru those, its there brand new one, grayish green suv, the car speeds up and with the beet (in and out) very stylish, very modern and gray colors. on a highway

i might be wrong but im pretty sure its not there cuz i looked thru most of them (most recent 15 or so) after i a while they were way to outdated to be the same comercial, and i already have those songs

please help, thanks

MegaDuece89 is correct if the commercial in question is a Mitsubishi ad and not a Pontiac one, and I'm guessing it's Mitsubishi because they're the ones who have the "outeverything" ad.

Refer here: http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...5&hl=mitsubishi

Also, if read through the comments in that thread, because it points out how places like amazon don't list the tracks from The Fall's "Fall Heads Roll" album in the right order.

oh, haha well theres my stupidity kickin in again, im sorry for the misinformation and such, but i truely do apprechiate the help, i promise next time ill take better note of the brand/car/etc

Does anyone know who the music in the Outlander commercial is by? it starts off with a heavy bass line and then a man says: 'I was walking down the street...'

That's all i got from it..

On iTunes, it is listed as track 7, "Clasp Hands" for anyone who is looking to download it there.

its the outlander commercial when the car just drives around, and in the music it has a realy cool base and a flowwong beat

sry i dont remember what exactly happens in the commercial. but it does show a base speaker pumping when the car drives around.

If you are talking about this one:

It was already answered somewhere around here: Syntax - Bliss

Back