Mitsubishi Outlander "Anywhere, Anything, Anyone"

rangerkeeper

Reaction score
Hey-

I just saw a new Mitsubishi Outlander SUV commercial during the Duke/UVA game on FSNHD. The commercial had an awesome audio track which I believe was in French. Any ideas? Thanks a ton.

The band is called "Prototypes" and I believe the song is "Je ne te connais pas." It's off a great album and yes they are French.

I think its the prototypes but i'm not sure, anyone know what its called/name of the band ?

I last saw it on channel Fox five (NYC area)

ty

The latest Mitsubishi car commercial has two girls driving at night in the city. The music in the background is French. Who does it?

ive seen it i dont know the song name but i can gaurentee you its "the prototypes" i think it may be their song Je Ne Te Connais Pas.

Hi,

I know the last thing you probably like are extra vague questions like this, but I have been watching for days now and can't seem to see it again. It's the standard car commercial, generic driving around thing. The song is french pop. It sounded like Yelle? Tot really rap, but sem-spoken like "Hollahback Girl" by Gwen Stephani.

I'm sorry that I don't know the type or company for the car, but I only caught from another room and by the time I got in there it was over. X/. The song was really catchy, is driving me nuts!

Thanks for any help.

Actually, no, BUT, you know, that could be the same group. The voice and style was very much the same, but it was a different song. I'll go sample their music and see if I can find it, thanks very much

Mitsubishi Outlander

Does anyone know the song playing in the new Mitsubishi Outlander Commercial??
Help would be much appreciated :]]
Please and thank you!

Ding! Mitsubishi keeps finding all this music I like and putting it in the commercials. Every time it happens, my wife looks at me like I'm crazy.

I have been seeing a Nissan commercial all summer and I want to know the song that plays in the background. The commercial has a group of 20-somethings driving in various locations. The song has a female singer who sounds like she may be singing either French or Japanese. At the end of the commercial she is singing "yeah, yeah, yeah". It's driving me crazy...I know this info is pretty general but if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it!!

Re: Nissan Xterra? Commercial

mitsubishi Outlander
"Je Ne Te Connais Pas"
by: Prototypes

Re: Mitsubishi Outlander

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xg92eCOgD8[/ame]

Back