Mitsubishi Outlander "Vacation House"

bondjamesbond

Reaction score
Mitsubishi Outlander "Vacation House"

There is a new Mitsubishi Outlander commercial that began airing in June 2007. It shows a guy taking some other guys to his "new house." They actually pull up to what looks like an empty swimming pool, pull out some skateboards and go at it. Great rock music song that is on during the entire commercial but I can't place it from anywhere. Anybody seen the commercial? Anyone know the song?

In the ad, the driver hits a button on the "music server" screen on the Outlander's dashboard, and selects this track from a playlist:

"Summer Rain" by Jake Richmond

I can find no good information about this track/artist, but here is the Jake Richmond Band MySpace page to help get you started.

(This looks like a job for doctormemory.)

The nearest I can figure out, Jake Richmond has a relatively new band in the Sonoma, California region. I guess they got a gig doing a commercial for Mitsubishi. Maybe they did an album for Groove Farm Productions then again maybe not. (The only other Jake Richmonds I can find are either an anime illustrator or a reporter for the Air Force Times.)

:blink:

Mitsubishis' web site has a TV/Music link for their car commercials. It lists the artist for the "House" commercial as Human Music and Sound Design and no title for the song. Their web site is humanworldwide.com. I don't think there is much chance to buy this one, it probably is not a complete song.

Back