Mitsubishi Eclipse

Cannot find out the name of a song in a car commercial that I saw maybe 6 months ago....

The tune was pretty fast and there was a girl in the front passenger seat really "getting down" to the music and I believe she was wearing a hat....there was a guy driving and another guy in the backseat....

I don't remember the type of car that was being advertised....pretty much just the girl and her "moves" to the music.....

Hope somebody can help me with this....thanks in advance!

That sounds like the Mitsubishi Eclipse commercial from a few years ago. The song that played in that was: Dirty Vegas - "Days Go By".

I was at work a couple weeks ago and a friend of mine showed me this car commercial online. The car is in it only briefly but they pull up to a guy who begins to break dance/pop n' lock on the side walk. Then some pedestrians walk up and watch and somebody starts telling this guys story about how he dances on the same day every year for the woman he lost. It's actually a pretty long commercial so it might only be online but the song in it is one I recognized and from the funk/techno genre? Anyway, I've tried searching the net and haven't had any luck finding the commercial or music so was hoping someone here might be able to help. Ty.

Originally posted by niXer@Feb 12 2007, 12:36 PM
Yea it's Days Go By by Dirty Vegas.

Great Mitsubishi Commercial.
Hmmm...

This is the ad I remember with DV-DGB in it:

Never saw this one but...:

So DV-DGB must be a Mitsubishi thing ;) :unsure: :)

"Days Go By" by Dirty Vegas

Get it at Amazon.

it sounded like a daft punk song but i doubt it is, i've seen the video of the actual song, it was a homeless guy with a jukebox dancing on the street, plz help guys, the song starts like"....YOUUUUUU"

Mitsubishi car ad music

Greetings to all. I'm hoping for some help identifying the music from a particular Mitsubishi car ad from a while back; I'm not sure of how long ago, probably 3 years at least. The information I've got about it is kind of vague, just half-memories from my girlfriend, but maybe what she remembers will ring some bells with someone here. I've searched extensively on this and other forums with no luck, went through youtube as well...

Picture this: A Mitsubishi car is driving around a night-time cityscape. You see a rather attractive young woman in the passenger seat of the car, apparently she's wearing some kind of flat cap and she's swaying and waving her hands around in time with the music. The music is some sort of techno/club kind of thing, we're not even clear on whether there are lyrics or just the beat. There may have been other scenes within the ad than the one I mention but it seems that the same music carried through the whole ad.

Any chance the above sparks a memory with anyone here? My girlfriend would love to know the song title and artist, if it was an actual song, and I'd love to stop searching...

My thanks in advance to anyone who can help:)

2002 car commercial song HELP

I am looking for a song that I heard in and around 2002. It was a house/techno song and was also in some sort of a car commercial. In the music video for the song I remember a guy maybe dancing as he was walking along the street (could be wrong) In the song the guy says something like "I can't live my life.... without you" he may then repeat "without you" I am not really sure. Can anyone help???

Thanks

Back