Miller Lite Christmas

Bibbed

Reaction score
I've seen this on TV a few times the last coupled days. It has the crazy x-mas lights on the house and the tree going to the beat of what sounds like an electric guitar solo. Love that tune, does anyone know it?

Hello There-

I know exactly the song you are talking about from the Miller Light commercial because I saw the band who played that song. The band is called the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and the song used in the commercial is called "Wizard in Winter" off the the Christmas album "The Lost Christmas Eve". It is the fourth song on the album. The Trans-Siberian Orchestra is a band of old rockers from the '80's from an old band named Savatage. They decided to put rock and roll toghether with Christmas music to form an awesome genre of music. They put on one hell of a show too! TSO mainly does Christmas music now and they have a bunch of albums out. If you really like the music from the Miller Light commercial, you will more than likely enjoy all of the bands music. Each album is a story explained through Christmas/rock ballads and an actual string orchestra. Anyways, do some googling or some searches on amazon.com and you will find out a lot more information. Glad I could help you!!

-Heidi

Back