Metroid Prime 2

sounds more like "fast stop" then defy or something with fy in it, and Im pretty sure its not fly by. Just busted my ears out for hours listening to all the freqs. Also slowing down the audio does not work since the beat hits during most the words. Tried to lower the beat freq but its still too hard to hear.

I also just registered for this topic. I've been downloading songs trying to figure it out, and so far no luck, but i'll keep trying. I really like that song, and I am very picky when it comes to techno-ish songs.

If someone figures this out before me, please e-mail me!

I tried searching for a few lyrics.. I thought I heard "powerplay" followed by a word that rhymed with it and tried that, but no luck. I hate to say it but if nobody's got an answer and can't find the song it might be a specially made one just for the commercial. But, I'll keep looking, I know everybody else will too.. heh, it'll be fun to finally see this one with "ANSWERED" at the end of the title : )

I heard "in the middle of the fire, mc fly by" can any1 get anything out of this?

i hear "mc is the one that flys by in the fire" i got hardcore mega expensive speakers and thats the best i could get i hooked it up to my plasma and still could only make out that, ill go to the nintendo power forums and ask.

man, i can't wait till this is all figured out. been checkin this thread for weeks now. hope someone finds it soon :)

Gosh, DainJa, you got my hopes up thinking that we were actually making progress on this commercial, guess not. And now I must apologize to the people who click on this reply thinking that I have found the answer. Sorry. I wish I had. :(

It sounds like metroid prime beats, it might be by the same artist who made the first Metroid Prime OST, and I really think the music in the teaser is a remix, composer Kenji Yamamoto is making the echoes ost, I hope this helps.

If you guys are referring to the Ad track that you can hear the slown words "more human than human" its an actual song from a remix album of White Zombies Astrcreep 2000: Super Sexy Swinging Sounds. It's simply a remix found on that album and a sweet one at that. BTW..anyone know what artist did the newest ads music?..or is that another company exclusive?

Originally posted by Mr. Inzane@Dec 18 2004, 02:32 PM
It sounds like metroid prime beats, it might be by the same artist who made the first Metroid Prime OST, and I really think the music in the teaser is a remix, composer Kenji Yamamoto is making the echoes ost, I hope this helps.
the problem is that the remix is not on the OST.

P.S.
i listended at all albums from white zombie and rob too
nothing

the answereing mail from SMis still missing :(

hey just trying to bring this back to attention hoping some one has found something.

doesn anyone know or have a hint who that song is? or who sings it..well i appreciate it..and thanks a bunch...love that song i love that beat...good song to go speeding in my car..lmfao..kidding...

Originally posted by Couchtater328@Feb 10 2005, 03:57 PM
COME ON YOU GUYS! LET'S GET BACK TO SEARCHING! :D
have you guys finaly found that song?...from prime 2 echoes?.....its a witch..hard to find...

Originally posted by tonio_113@May 10 2005, 10:42 PM
doesn anyone know or have a hint who that song is? or who sings it..well i appreciate it..and thanks a bunch...love that song i love that beat...good song to go speeding in my car..lmfao..kidding...
i checked here, but there are so many people that are guessing the song.....when is it going to be settled of which song it is?....

I believe that we never settled on a song. Most people just gave up and I ran out of ideas of what to search for or who to contact.

Back