Member Name Sightings Contest

I won't if you don't. :ph34r:

Originally posted by a_iver@ May 5 2006, 06:42 PM
I should show you my progress as soon as it's done rendering. It's turning out better than I thought it would. :)
Okay. :) But not 'til you're finished young man! I distracted you last time with uploading.

Nevermind. I guess the file I wanted to show you is 44MB. Later I'll figure out a way to optimize it. Maybe I'll put the whole project on YouTube or something.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+May 5 2006, 06:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ May 5 2006, 06:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@May 5 2006, 05:35 PM
Computers blow! :woo:
:eek: Don't tell Sean that! *ba-dum ching* :p [/b][/quote]
Mine already knows. :(

Originally posted by dascoot@May 5 2006, 10:20 AM
No, she just has to be a terrible actor with a whiny voice and a weird rat tail hairdo.
Who was the terrible actor? Ewan McGregor? I can do it!

sajjadbaqir

:lol: sounds like our taxi driver names...

I am so mean... :(

Originally posted by sketchyrx+May 5 2006, 09:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ May 5 2006, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@May 5 2006, 10:20 AM
No, she just has to be a terrible actor with a whiny voice and a weird rat tail hairdo.
Who was the terrible actor? Ewan McGregor? I can do it! [/b][/quote]
:lol: No I meant the tool playing Anakin. Ewan needs to make some babies with me.

Hayden Christianson

Let's not talk about the taxi thing... <_<

diesoft as opposed to diehard? :lol: Not a Bruce Willis fan, eh?

AA225 and meffiweffi

The robot and it's imaginary friend...:mellow:

Did anybody see "assmuncher3000", can we kick them out? :ph34r:

goodnight everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow:

Back