Member Name Sightings Contest

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 28 2006, 11:40 AM
No I wasn't here yet. I guess it's a good thing that you think I've been here for more than three months.

Just for future references, I probally won't ever know what you or any other person is referring to through name choices, animation, slogans, or uncommon sayings.

I'm not quite well-rounded yet Garret but, I'm getting there.
I will try to assist you my young padawan learner.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Apr 28 2006, 04:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Apr 28 2006, 04:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 28 2006, 11:40 AM
No I wasn't here yet. I guess it's a good thing that you think I've been here for more than three months.

Just for future references, I probally won't ever know what you or any other person is referring to through name choices, animation, slogans, or uncommon sayings.

I will try to assist you my young padawan learner. [/b][/quote]
*bows respectfully* Thank you G master... :)

Originally posted by Caren H+Apr 28 2006, 04:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Apr 28 2006, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 28 2006, 04:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Caren H
@Apr 28 2006, 11:40 AM

I will try to assist you my young padawan learner.
*bows respectfully* Thank you G master... :) [/b][/quote]
I don't know why I that sounds kinda :naughty:

...if i were a psychology student id make my thesis about this place :mellow:

:lol: Yeah...also on ADD and people who's minds are ALWAYS in the gutter...:naughty:

stoicgirl

Originally posted by Scythe@Apr 29 2006, 03:33 AM
And I bet that with some intensive research you might find that.. HUMANS ENJOY THE ACT OF PROCREATION!! :o

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 29 2006, 10:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 29 2006, 10:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Apr 29 2006, 03:33 AM
And I bet that with some intensive research you might find that.. HUMANS ENJOY THE ACT OF PROCREATION!! :o [/b][/quote]
whoa whoa no difficult words, please.... 'and'? :huh:

Come onnnn, you're allowed to like the boobies Ken. Love the boobies! Touuuuch the booooobiesss.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 29 2006, 10:39 AM
Come onnnn, you're allowed to like the boobies Ken. Love the boobies! Touuuuch the booooobiesss.
:lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 29 2006, 12:39 AM
:lol: ...you guys are bad....I shouldn't hang out here and more you guys are a bad influence...lol...*walks away* :ph34r: ...

I'm sure someone's mentioned StinkyTinkertons before, but it reminded me of that time when Corean was like "That sounds like something a mother would call her child's private parts."

Back