Lipton Green Tea

The song is "Little Bitty Pretty One" by Billy Gilman -- And you're welcome! :lol:

Thanks...that helped me find the original artist of the song.

If anyone wants to know, it was originally done by Bobby Day and the Satellites.

:duh: I knew it was an Oldie--I just couldn't for the life of me think of the original artist--Thanks and regards! :peace:

The recent Lipton tea commercila starts with a monk humming a familiar song, I have had it in my head for a week! could someone please tell me the name of this song?

Thanks

I think someone else answered this in another thread. The song is "Little Bitty Pretty One" by Billy Gilman.

Hey all, has any one seen the new Lipton Green Tea Ice Tea commerial... if so any one know what the name of the song is that they are humming or singing in the background....

I can't remember the name of the song, but I remember that it was used in the movie Matilda...im looking through it now...im interested myself.

There's a song for Lipton Green Iced Tea where everyone's humming the same song. I think I heard it in the movie "Matilda" a few years back. All help is appreciated!

Hey its that tune with a whole different people humming to the tune

Any Help is appreciated

Thanx, B)

I was hoping someone would know the song that was used in a commericial that features a number of different people singing an "oldies" song. I can not find the name to the song for the life of me but everyone seems to recognize the beginning that goes:
Mmmmm Mmmm MMmmm Mmm MMmm Mmmm Mm Mm
Woahh Woahh Woahh Woahh Woahh Woahh Woah Woah.

It then goes into a bunch of lyrics that I do not know. I know that this is not a very good description of the song, but since the commericial was played a fair amount I am hoping someone recognizes the song.

It may have been for a car commericial or a drug commericial.

I know the song you're thinking of, but I just can't recall the name. I can't get farther in my head than the "Mmmm's".

there is a lipton commercial with mmm's......never seen a car commercial, maybe just bad luck for me

Thank You CBSayshu!!! You have no idea how much that has bugged me. I asked so many people and everyone knew the song, but no one could tell me who sang it!

Originally posted by princess23710@May 17 2005, 07:43 AM
Thanks...that helped me find the original artist of the song.

If anyone wants to know, it was originally done by Bobby Day and the Satellites.
Wasn't able to listen through that link, or find the original song elsewhere online. However, I did run across a version by Thurston Harris done in 1957 that basically sounds exactly like the commercial...not sure which one was used, but that might be it.

Back