Lexus "The Event"

raidernixon

Reaction score
Lexus "The Event"

Hello everyone...

Alright so there are two similar versions of this commercial that use totally different songs. The first one is really upbeat and jazzy...found on youtube here:

I cannot find the second version of the commercial anywhere but it airs quite often on National Geographic and similar channels. The song on the commercial is really mellow and electric.

I've looked and looked but cant seem to find any clues as to what song it is...does anyone know by chance what song it is? I hope its not a made for commercial song...

Thanks for any help

I am also looking for this track. It seems to have an electronic beat but you can hear a guitar and bass guitar that plays a nice melody. The commercial is very similar to the link posted above.

Any help would be great.

So.... I found this site by Googling "lexus the event ad song." Luckily, I also came across another site where someone said that Lexus had the music commissioned specifically for the commercial. Sorry I don't have better news to report in my first post. :unsure:

hmm do you have a link to the site where you found that info? I know that when i was searching around the web for it I came across a couple of sites saying that, but they were referring to the Pebble beach commercial and not the one I'm talking about.

thanks

I registered specifically for this question.

I have seen this ad as well and I think it sounds eerily similar to the music The Ghost Orchid produces.

Even if it's not, I love this band. :lol: Scroll through their samples to see what I mean...

The Ghost Orchid

I also registered for this alone, thanks for the link to the ghost orchid!

I checked here a couple weeks ago but nothing.

And still nothing :(

Hi everyone. I've used adtunes before, but I registered just for this tune. As some of you probably were, I was captured by the song in this commercial. The person who is talking about it being specially commissioned is referring to the old "The Event" commercial that aired in the summer of 2007. This is 2008 people! So I did the same thing that the guy who found that out in 2007 did. I shot Lexus an e-mail and I'm supposed to receive a reply within 24 hours. I'll be sure to post the reply here first.

Never saw this one coming:

Thank you for contacting Lexus Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.

We appreciate your interest in Lexus. We apologize; Lexus does not grant permission to reproduce any copyrighted information, images, or other material created or published by Lexus Motor Sales, U.S.A. This includes, but is not limited to, material on our website, Lexus.com.

You may review the following link for additional clarification specific to website material:

http://www.Lexus.com/html/privacy/legal.ht...an=GM_BTN_LEGAL

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Back