Lexus IS

soccerfan18

Reaction score
I just saw a commercial for the 2006 Lexus IS. It started out with a more calm tone, but then near the end delved into a nice rock style, but unfortunately there were no lyrics. It features a silver lexus and the screen is divided into two halves. One will show something, and the other will show like a different part of it. Near the end, they move in opposite directions towards the sky. Its a pretty clever commercial. Anyway, I was hoping someone could help me out with the music?artist, song title...anything? I would greatly appreciate it

I made a topic about this. Its been 3 days and no one replied. So I have given up. :(

[EDIT] Someone DID reply. Just nothin for sure yet... [EDIT]

The commericial is called "Split Screen" by the way. It is by Francois Vogel. A link to the ad, as well as more information on the ad can be found here

The composer of the ad is Ben Carson of Hum (a sound company based in Santa Monica). There is a very good chance that the music created was soley for this commericial.

The music sounds an awful like Linkin Park.. too bad it's not something that was released publicly or I'd buy it.

actually it is, stellar emailed the company, its a generic rip from "somewhere I belong" don't doubt ur senses :p

Back