Levi's "Walk the Line" covers

Hey guys. I thought I'd let you know that there's now a third version of this commercial. They combined the male and female singers into one song and show both people walking toward each other.

jenny lewis? nah, it dont sound like her, at least not to me.
i cant decide if i like the female or the male version better, their both good. that sucks theyre not released yet

After watching the ads again, I think they only recorded the bits we hear in the commercials. I might be wrong, but they probably didn't record full length covers of the song.

I like their versions, though, and, like many of you, I wish they were somehow available.

both were done by a music company for the spot...

from Levi Strauss & Co.

"It is a modern version of the Johnny Cash song "Walk the line" the female version is sung by Megan Wyler, an American singer, she does not have any commercially released work as of today. The male version is Adem IIhan, who performs in the British band Fridge."

Megan Wyler "I walk the line" but yes this song was originally sung by Johnny Cash

I remember seeing a commercial that featured a cover of Johnny Cash's original "I Walk the Line". I don't remember what the commercial was about, but I know it was a female singer and the song had a nice aura to it. Anyone know who the singer is?

Whoever said they think the guy in the comercial is Conor Oberst, I think you are a fool.

Honestly, it doesn't sound like him at all. I know that you guys have already established who sings this, but with Bright Eyes being my favorite band, Desaparecidos being another, and being a fan of almost every Saddle Creek artist, I felt the need to post that.

Thank you.

Originally posted by AtlasRoad@Sep 20 2006, 09:15 PM
am i alone in thinking that the girl in that commercial is amazing?
No man, I agree with you. She's gorgeous!

i have good and bad news for everybody. 1st im black and i looove the man in blacks music. (some of us understand music is more than rap) well the thing is this...Adam Ilhan & Megan Wyler do sing the song. the song has not been released. cant speak too much on my sources...but lets just say its doubtful the full versions will ever be released...unless we keep buggin Levis. it is a beautiful song.

And if everyone's REALLY DESPERATE they can always find the cover to this great song sung by Leonard Nimoy.... hilarious

Hoping the one from the commercial is eventually released

Back