Levi's "Walk the Line" covers

here you go...i hope i helped and it's the one you're looking for

The female version of the commercial has a girl walking through doors, over a conference table, all the time wearing Levi's jeans. This version of Johnny Cash's "Walk the Line" is performed by Megan Wyler.

There is a male vocal of "Walk The Line" commercial with a man walking in similar situations. It is perfomed by Adem Ilhan, of the UK group Fridge.

it hasn't been released but i'm sure you could find it somewhere.

happy hunting.

hey.. that song was produced at soundtree studios in london. tom carty from gorgeous directed the spot.

contact soundtree, you never know..

The female version of the commercial has a girl walking through doors, over a conference table, all the time wearing Levi's jeans. This version of Johnny Cash's "Walk the Line" is performed by Megan Wyler.

There is a male vocal of "Walk The Line" commercial with a man walking in similar situations. It is perfomed by Adem Ilhan, of the UK group Fridge.

Seriously, someone explain why people keep registering to repost this (old) information in this thread. I can understand when someone does it without searching first and starting a new thread -- but if they can find their way to the right thread... :blink:

There are two versions to the song, one by a male and one by a female.

The male version of the song is sung by Adem IIhan of the group Fridge....though I am yielding nothing in my search to download his cover

The female version is by Megan Wyler, who is as of yet, an unsigned indy artist. so anything she sings is not likely to be released.

ok so this topic may be a little old i dont really know if its posted anywhere else but.......... in the levi walk the line commercial, the remake of johnny cashes song, what is it called and can i get on itunes?

I know the female version of I Walk The Line by Megan Wyler is readily available. I'm not sure about the "male" version by Adem Ilhan.

Back