Levi's Original Bootcut

madgoose

Reaction score
hey,

does anyone know the song used in the new levis commercial not the easy like sunday morning one but in this one the guy is throwing rocks at a girl's window and then ends up at a laundromat with some old lady winking at him. the only words i caught out of the commercial were "must be love"

thanks

I thought the lead singers voice sounded familiar..it's been so long since iv'e heard that song. MADNESS is the name of the group that sings that song. Excellent Ska band from the 80's that most known for " Our House "

This is the Levi's bootcut original comercial. The guy is throwing rocks at various windows. The pretty girls open their windows and look out and he hides. Then the older woman opens her window and opens the laundromat door for him so he can get his jeans.

Has anyone seen and does anyone recognize the song? It talks about love, kinda slow easy song and something about love....

Hey Tita,

It's by Madness and it's called "It Must Be Love".

It's actually from the 80's, oddly enough....

Hope this helps!!

-beatle ** :lol:

whats the song from the new levi commerical where the guy is throwing rocks at the window?

What is the name of the song in the new Levi's commercial where the guy wakes the lady up in the middle of the night to to get his jeans out of the laundromat?

You know the one, where the guy throws the rocks at the windows, and the song goes like... "I never thought I'd miss you/As much as I do.... It must be love, love, love"

Anyway, that was a bad description lol but if you guys know what song that is then please help me out.

Peace

Hi there,

I was looking for this when I first saw that commercial too. ^_^

Madness - It Must Be Love

~ Mia ~

I saw a recent ad for Levi's Jeans where a there is a couple that is getting ready to go out at night but a guy on the street steals the pair of jeans near the windowsill. But everytime the owner moves, the jeans force the theif to do the same thing, so he stumbles around alot until he finaly returns them. If i remember correctly, the song was an instrumental or had very few words. Perhaps an old blues or jazz song? Help would be greatly appreciated.

It has a guy throwing rocks at a window. and when the lady wakes up she opens the laundry mat so he can get his jeans out of the dryer. the lyrics are along the lines of ..
"it must be love, love . love."

Aw geeeeeeez your like superman...or woman i didnt look at your gender. EITHER WAY!

gnight. (finally)

thnx

Hey,
What is the name of the song in the levi's ad where he is throwing rocks at girls' windows looking for the owner of the cleaner so he can get his pants? That is how the commercial goes right? The words are it must be love...love...love. It is a guy singing. Is the VW western song available on iTunes,etc?

Originally posted by Mr. Automatic@Nov 17 2005, 04:14 PM
Hey,
What is the name of the song in the levi's ad where he is throwing rocks at girls' windows looking for the owner of the cleaner so he can get his pants? That is how the commercial goes right? The words are it must be love...love...love. It is a guy singing. Is the VW western song available on iTunes,etc?
"It Must be Love" From Madness (Our House, One Step Beyond, ...)

this commercial starts with some catchy piano banging and a guy is in a trashy neighborhood at night. he throws a pebble at a window, and a beautiful girl peeks out, but the guy hides behind a car. he tries at another window, another pretty girl peeks out, but again he gets the wrong person. he tries one last time at another window and an old woman looks out and they both exchange a look. she takes him to her laudromat so he can get his levi jeans.

the song i am looking for goes like this:

*piano* "i never thought i'd miss you...half as much...as i do.
it must be love..loove love. it must be love..loove love."

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE NAME TO THIS SONG!! :] it would be highly appreciated. thank you.

Back