LensCrafters "Happiness"

Sadie724

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know what song they play on the Lenscrafters commercial. It's the commercial when people are like jumping around and it says happiness a few times. The song is a kind of dance song. Thanks

I caught this commercial this morning... it's a woman singing, though the lyrics appear to be nothing more than "Oh" and "Yeah". It's a very happy song, which is appropriate given their new slogan.

cool techno music...hot older babe. She looks 35, but has a head full of long gray hair...and she's dancing around to the techno music.

the commercial offers $100 off (of what , I dare to ask)

The "Happiness" commerical appears as if Lenscrafters commissioned Human Factors to compose the music, meaning that it's an original piece.

Any other info on this? I've got this song stuck in my head... I'm also POSSITIVE I've heard it before in a movie or something...

Originally posted by Frontier@Aug 31 2005, 03:18 AM
Any other info on this? I've got this song stuck in my head... I'm also POSSITIVE I've heard it before in a movie or something...
That song has the same chord progressions as parts of O-Zone's Dragostea Din Tei. That may be why it's so familiar.

[rant] Frankly, if merchandisers were wearing their thinking caps they would commission an entire song rather than :60 and :30 clips to be interspersed in their commercials. Commission a whole song and then offer it on their website for free. Nothing like buzz marketing to get people to your site. So, after a short round of texting and posting the song is downloaded everywhere and there are people everywhere that will have a memory connection to, ahem, Lenscrafters or whatever other boring company wants our almighty dollar. [/rant]

Man oh man, THIS IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE WEBSITE. Commercials always have the stickiest (or best) songs that get stuck in my head, and im not sure why but i love this one. Thanks everyone!! :D :D :D

idk not much to say about it...it's a lady's voice goin ay a ay lol i can't put it in words really, but it doens't have words...

I contacted LensCrafters, and this is their response:

Thank you for contacting LensCrafters Customer Relations.

We are pleased to hear you have enjoyed our latest commercial. This
particular music selection was specifically created by a third party
company for use in our commercial. It is not available for consumer
use and therefore we do not have a song title/artist to provide for you.

Thank you for contacting us.

Cheryl B.
Customer Relations

if only all companys did this sort of thing, you don't know how many times i just listened to the commercial with the voiceover and all!! thank you lenscrafters!!

steven

//btw, i am wearing lenscrafters glasses!!

The song reminds me of the theme song from an old movie called The Neverending Story. It went something like, "turn around....blah blah... ooooh ahhh :blink:

NoLimits, that's The Neverending Story themesong, I based my domain name on the lyrics of the song. I won't link here since it will look like I'm spamming, but here are the lyrics to the song. The original was by Limahl, but New Found Glory did a remix a couple of years ago.

Turn around
Look at what you see...
In her face
The mirror of your dreams...
Make believe I'm everywhere
Given in the light
Written on the pages
Is the answer to a never ending story...
Ah...
Reach the stars
Fly a fantasy...
Dream a dream
And what you see will be...
Rhymes that keep their secrets
Will unfold behind the clouds
And there upon a rainbow
Is the answer to a never ending story...
Ah...
Story...
Ah...

Show no fear
For she may fade away...
In your hand
The birth of a new day...
Rhymes that keep their secrets
Will unfold behind the clouds
And there upon a rainbow
Is the answer to a never ending story
Ah...

doesm anyone know the name of the song and who's it by. it was a techno song used in a Lenscrafter commercial it had lyrics but i couldn't understand them but it sounded like a girl singing. the commercial was aired during a commercial break during Jamie Foxx unpredicted does anyone know?????

I sent an email to Lenscrafters and they said that the song was made for the commercial. :(

Back