LensCrafters "Happiness"

does anyone know the name/artist of the song used in the lenscrafters commercial where they're explaining how you can have 30 days to try out your glasses and bring them back if you don't like them...it's kind of like a techno/electric beat song, not sure how to explain it...

anyone?

I just got seeing this song and I liked it as well....though it confused me that it might be stock music. About 4-5 months ago I heard the same song on a car commercial with a middle-aged man in an office talking to someone and then it shows him driving the car....confusing...

Yes, Happiness was created by a 3rd party marketing firm. It's a bonafide jingle.

hi. i know this commercial has been discussed before. it turned out the song was made especially for the commercial and only existed as a short clip. somebody was nice enough to actually lengthen the clip and provide a link so we could listen to it. i just did a search and i can't find the thread anywhere. does anyone know where it went? i really want to listen to the song again and possibly download it, but i never bookmarked the site. can somebody help?

People, I am in need to find out this song. It's featured on this commercial that looks like an acid trip. Strange colors and shapes and things of that nature. I think it's for insurance or something. Glasses? I don't know. But it's got some music going on that's happy as all know it. It sounds like a mixture of some 90's pop/techno song, with some woman singing that sounds Frou Frou. Along with song mixed yoddling. I always would forget to write down what the company for the commercial is, and I am dying to find out this song. For some reason, it makes me think of when I was a kid.

I also might add it makes me think of Daft punk. But doesn't REALLY sound like them.

It sounds like you could be talking about the Honda Civic spot that uses "We Will Become Silhouettes" by The Postal Service.

Nope. Not the Postal Service. What it sounds like is Ace of Base meets Frou Frou with male yoddling. All in one.

Are you talking about the Lenscrafter's commercial? I can't say that one looks like an acid trip, but the song definitely meets the description. And you did say glasses.

Haha! I JUST saw the commercial and came on here to say it was a Lens Crafters commerical. And then I read your reply. If only I had checked it sooner! Thanks a billion.

Yeah. I just remembered people flying around and all these colors and shapes and things like that. It looked really nothing like an acid trip. Thanks alot.

Back